About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother of two, animal lover, crafter and baker; all rolled into one. I do what I love and love what I do.

"Sweet Blogs"

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Cake

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! Desserts are always a big part of the holiday meal so in keeping with that I not only had pumpkin pie and pumpkin roll, I also made a Thanksgiving cake.  I got a new play toy, an airbrush; so I wanted to try it out. I only airbrushed lightly so it doesn't really show up all that great in this picture but it really did make the cake look nice. The buttercream icing was a very light gold and then I airbrushed it with orange just to highlight it. Anyway, hope you had a great day with your family yesterday and were able to "Give Thanks" for your many blessings bestowed upon you in your everyday life...Enjoy and until next time...Happy Baking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment