About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother of two, animal lover, crafter and baker; all rolled into one. I do what I love and love what I do.

"Sweet Blogs"

Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello Everyone...

Thanksgiving is almost upon us so to help get in the mood I thought I would post a few pictures of some turkey cookies I made and a turkey cupcake cake...two easy desserts to make for Thanksgiving dinner...of course for next week I am also making a Thanksgiving cake so that picture will come later...one thing I noticed AFTER doing the turkey cookies is that their wings are too fat and they don't look like wings at all!! Next time I will have to fix that!!!  Enjoy, thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment if you are inclined to do so and until next time.......Happy Baking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment