About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother of two, animal lover, crafter and baker; all rolled into one. I do what I love and love what I do.

"Sweet Blogs"

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Virtual Baby Shower

In case some of you didn't already know this, we have some pretty talented cookie decorators in this world. If you want to see what I am talking about just go to: flourboxbakery.com and click on the tidbits tab and you will see exactly what I mean. These ladies drew names for fairy tale characters and made cookies for a "baby shower" surrounding their particular character. I was so impressed by all of them that I can't stop talking about it!!  I have even pinned all of them to my boards which you can see here: www.pinterest.com/SugarFairy1 under Fairy Tale cookies. It is an inspiration to be among them and to listen to what they have to say about doing their cookies. They are a fine group of ladies and I am happy to "know" them through networking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment